& POP UP INFO
DELIVERY DAYS & AREA
We deliver on Fridays
KT1, KT2, KT3, KT4 KT5, KT6
Order by 9pm Thursday
Delivery on Friday
BBBQ BUNS & BEER POP UP
Every Thursday & (some) Fridays 6-late
Join us at The Lamb
73 Brighton Rd, Surbiton KT6 5NF
EAT IN OR TAKE OUT
We are always looking at new areas so please do get in touch if you are outside the above areas
HOW TO RE-HEAT
Food is cooked and ready to eat. If you would like to *re-heat please follow the guide below. Adjust cooking times to suit your appliance *Remove slaw, gem lettuce and any sauce/ dressing pots before heating
Boxes can be used in a microwave Boxes are NOT oven safe.
Remove slaw, gem lettuce and any sauce/ dressing pots before heating
Place in a microwaveable container.
Meat - Add a splash of water.
Close the box or cover and heat on 800 for approx 2.30 mins, until heated through.
Vegetarian - Close the box or cover and heat on 800 for approx 2.30 mins, until heated through.
BBQ Beans - heat on 800 for approx 2.30 mins. Stir beans halfway through. Adjust times according to your appliance.
Remove from the box
Meat - place into an oven proof dish
Add a splash of water, cover with foil
Heat on 160 degrees for 10-15mins until piping hot.
Vegetarian - place into an oven proof dish, heat on 160 degrees for 10-15mins until piping hot.
Beans/chick peas, put into a pan, reheat on a hob on a medium heat, stirring until hot.
Any questions just drop us a message firstname.lastname@example.org
BUN BOX INSTRUCTIONS
HOW TO PUT IT TOGETHER
• Cut your buns in half - across the bun
• Split and toast under a medium grill flat side up, until golden
• Take the top half of the bun and leave to one side, when cooled spread with mayo
• Spread BBQ sauce over the bottom half of the toasted bun
• Mix a little BBQ sauce & dash of water into the meat
• MICROWAVE MEAT - Place meat into a microwavable container Cover and heat on 800 for 1.5 mins, stir & re-heat for a further 1.5mins check it is piping hot.
• OVEN HEAT THE MEAT - Follow as above then place in an oven proof container, cover with foil. place in pre heated oven at 160 degrees for 5-10mins, stir halfway and cook until pipping hot.
• Divide meat evenly across the bun base
• Place cheese on top of meat, grill the bun base until cheese has melted
• Add in slaw or pickles & place bun top on
All appliances vary - please adjust according to your appliance
You can add your own lettuce, beef tomatoes & ketchup
If you need to cancel your BOXED LOCAL order please email as soon as possible to let us know.
Cancelation 48hrs before your chosen delivery day, a full refund will be offered. After 48hrs notice 50% of your order total will be refunded.
TIME TO GRAB A BOX!
Boxed Local HQ is based in Surbiton, KT6
Delivering to Surbiton, Thames Ditton, Kingston UponThames, Long Ditton & New Malden
Richmond, Kew & Barnes (Sat 10-12pm only)
Order by Wednesday 6pm - Delivered Friday 4pm-6pm
Order by Thursday 6pm - Delivered Saturday 4pm-6pm
Order by Thursday 6pm - Delivered Saturday 10am-12pm to Richmond, Kew & Barnes
Tel: 07843 416 515
© 2020 by Boxed Local